one size does not fit all
There are a lot of moving parts when it comes to booking travel for groups and families.
If you’ve ever tried to make travel arrangements for your family or a large group, you’ll understand that it can get complicated…
- Booking multiple people on the same flights (not to mention seating them together).
- Entering the correct details for each person to make those bookings (because changing them later is costly and tricky!).
- Finding accommodation in the right location that can house everyone AND with the right bedding configurations.
- Transferring your group and luggage safely from one stop to the next without hassle or delay.
- And then there are tours, activities and insurance to consider.
The experienced team at Pure Traveller can take all of this off your hands to make your holiday a smoother, less stressful experience.
how we help
Pure Traveller can book all of the components to create a holiday that matches the needs of your family or group.
We can source the best fares for your route and seats to suit your group.
Make the most of your time away by pre-booking a guided tour or experience.
You’ll never be left hanging between stops with pre-booked transfers.
Move the crew from A to B easily by booking a car in advance.
We can book the best beds to suit your family and budget.
Travel with the confidence of knowing you’re covered for the unexpected.
Scroll down to see the kind of itineraries that we plan and book for families and groups.
All known to one another, this big group starts their break by flying from Sydney into Hawaii for a short stay before the one-way cruise to Sydney departs. From Honolulu, they cruise to the islands of French Polynesia then onto New Zealand (Napier, Wellington, Picton) and back to Sydney. Pure Traveller has arranged their flights, pre-cruise accommodation, transfers, cruise and insurance.