We are committed to take all reasonably available measures to protect your privacy and comply with the applicable privacy laws.
The kinds of personal information we collect and store will depend on what products and services you request from us or we provide to you. However, it may include (amongst other things):
• personal information you give us when you apply for memberships of PURE TRAVELLER. This information may include your name, mailing address, telephone numbers, email address and date of birth, passport numbers and expiry dates;
• information about your Reward & Airline accounts, including membership numbers
• PURE TRAVELLER collects information on individuals when they book their travel arrangements, in order to process the transaction and to fulfil booking requests with travel and tourism operators.
• communications between you and us; and We may collect your personal information directly from you, or from third parties including our related entities, contractors, agents, Airline & Reward Partners and other travel entities.
How your personal information will be used
Our purpose in collecting information about you is to provide you with travel subscription services, such as booking your travel arrangements for business and holidays. PURE TRAVELLER uses personal information in operating our travel Subscription program, so that we can use it for promoting travel services to you and operating our business. We also use your personal information for internal quality assurance purposes.
We collect your personal information to provide goods and/or services to you, which include, amongst other things:
• facilitate a booking and or travel arrangements that you have requested
• planning, researching, developing, improving and promoting products or services offered by us or our related entities or any other organisation associated with the PURE TRAVELLER program
• addressing any feedback or complaints you may have;
•answering any queries you may have;
•developing and marketing our products and services;
•conducting research about our products and services; and
•collecting any payment from you in connection with any goods or services supplied under the PURE TRAVELLER Program.
If you do not provide us with your personal information, we will be unable to do one or more of the above (including being unable to process your PURE TRAVELLER subscription application).
Otherwise PURE TRAVELLER does not routinely disclose personal information, except where it is necessary to provide you with a service that you have requested such as to make bookings for your travel with airlines.
PURE TRAVELLER will not normally otherwise use or disclose any information about you without your consent, unless:
• required by law
• to protect the rights, property or personal safety of another PURE TRAVELLER member, any member of the public or Pure Traveller itself
• the assets and operations of the business are transferred to another party as a going concern.
When you provide your personal information to us, PURE TRAVELLER will give you the choice as to whether or not you wish to receive further information about special offers, promotions, and changes to our products and services. If you indicate that you do not wish to receive these, we will not contact you further for these purposes. Please allow 28 days for your request to be processed.
If you are making a flight booking for yourself and other persons to the same destination, you acknowledge that your personal information will be shared with such other persons.
Exchange of personal information with Service providers & third parties
PURE TRAVELLER uses a range of service providers to help us provide the quality and efficiency of our services and our business operations. This means that individuals and organisations outside of PURE TRAVELLER, such as airlines, tour operators, will sometimes have access to personal information held by PURE TRAVELLER and may use it on behalf of PURE TRAVELLER.
Personal information we collect from you may be disclosed:
• to any entity to which we are required or authorised by or under law to disclose such information (for instance, law enforcement agencies and investigative agencies, courts, various other government bodies);
• to our related entities, contractors, agents
• to others that you have been informed of at the time any personal information is collected from you;
• to our professional advisors and other contractors (for example IT consultants and mailing houses); or
• with your consent (express or implied), to others.
You consent to your personal information being disclosed to recipients unless you advise otherwise. Please note that if you do not authorise us to transfer your personal information, it may limit the goods or services we can provide to you or may prevent us from supplying goods or services to you.
We may also obtain personal and other information from some third parties to enable us to provide our services or products to you.
Collection of information from our web site
PURE TRAVELLER is committed to high standards of data security with respect to information collected on our site. We offer SSL encryption, the industry standard security measures for transactions made over the Internet.
If you visit our website, some of the information we and/or our contractors collect about your visit to our website is not personal information because it does not reveal your identity.
When you visit our website, we collect general information about your visit which may include your server address, the date and time of your visit, the pages you accessed, the information you downloaded and the type of Internet browser you used.
We may use this information in anonymous, aggregated form, for statistical purposes only, to assist us in improving the quality and usability of our website.
PURE TRAVELLER primarily use “cookies” to help us determine which service and support information is appropriate to your computer and to facilitate your use of our instant transactions area. A cookie is a small string of information that a website transfers to your browser for identification purposes. The cookies we use may identify individual users.
Cookies can either be “persistent” or “session” based. Persistent cookies are stored on your computer, contain an expiration date, and are mainly for the user’s convenience
Session cookies are short-lived and are held on your browser’s memory only for the duration of your session, they are used only during a browsing session, and expire when you quit your browser.
We and/or our contractors may use both session and persistent cookies. This information may be used to personalise your current visit to our’ website. Upon closing your browser, the session cookie is destroyed.
Most Internet browsers can be set to accept or reject cookies. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can adjust your Internet browser to reject cookies or to notify you when they are being used. However, rejecting cookies may limit the functionality of our website.
Accessing and changing your personal information
It is important to us that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you are aware that this is not case and would like to correct your personal information, please contact PURE TRAVELLER.
We may also ask you to provide us with some proof of identification before releasing or correcting your personal information. We may ask you to put your request in writing and pay a reasonable fee levied by us for providing you with the information you have requested.
Site Security Policy
PURE TRAVELLER will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Our website uses up-to-date technology to maximise the security of your personal information. Access to the computers and system devices are password controlled. Employees can only gain access to data if they are authorised, and we maintain an audit log which records each time a file is accessed. We also require our employees and data processors to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by PURE TRAVELLER.
Data is secured in a secure data centre environment, with daily backups of all data taken and a copy of all data kept offsite. Our data network is totally private and not accessible over the Internet. We use sophisticated detection and intrusion technologies to ensure that there are no network security breaches.
Complaints & further information
Updates & Changes